Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, February 14, 2005

So...yeah...um

It was Valentine's Day and it just wouldn't be Valentine's Day if I didn't get in a huge argument with someone and only end it by making a bet.

The Argument
Someone said that she could never get a boyfriend even if she really wanted and tried to.

The Rebuttal
I said that anyone can get a boyfriend (girlfriend) if they play their cards right.

The Bet
I said that I can get a guy to ask me out (any guy, doesn't have to be drool worthy) by March 14 (one month's time), if I fail. I owe the someone ten dollars.

Let the games begin!

1 thoughts:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Omni said…

    This'll be the easiest $10 you ever made; drop hints about having heard of a cool sports bar in your area, or a neat auto show, and virtually ANY straight, single man will ask you out. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home