Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

TNL (recap)

TNL, Tuesday Night Live, was hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. Eric kept embarrassing me though and luckily it didn't work. The reason it didn't work is because he knows something and he kept hinting at it to me, and this person, very loudly, but they were slow. I find that I am starting to tolerate slow people.

Conferences tonight. AH! My mom thinks I'm getting a D in Chem. Won't she be surprised when she finds that it's even lower. I'm also pulling a C in Spanish 2. Is it my fault...nm, it is. I hate school. She was giving me the "if you don't pull your grades up, you won't get into college" lecture. It was all I could do not to shout out that I don't really want to go to college. I am planning my life without a college degree right now. It's really sad. I plan on taking a few courses, but only enough to help me start my future. I know what I want to do when I grow up and all I really need are a few business classes.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home