Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, September 17, 2004

In School

Right now I am in Access and Powerpoint and I am about to fall off of my seat from boredom. I have fifteen minutes left, but each minute seems to take three. I have Journalism next and that is usually fun. I don't like some of the people in that class. Some of them seem to be taking the class as an easy credit and some of them just plain tick me off. Take this one girl in 3rd hour for instance, she is all preppy and always flirts with this one smart guy to get answers. If I could kill a giggle, I'd kill hers. Sometimes I feel very violent. In journalism their are also these two Freshman who think they know how the world works and sometimes I lose it and just tell them off. I hate it when people goof off and it's in a class I actually like. I mean it's too quiet in my Enriched Chemistry class, I wish someone would yell or spill chemicals on themselves. School can be so dull. That's why I am writing to this thing. I hate school, but I find I get bored easily so it's not just a school thing.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home