Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, January 21, 2005

For sad

Didn't go to Starbucks. Was going to hang out with Heidi, but that didn't work out. I am, for once in my life, not running on caffeine.

The weather is crazy! It's not -20 anymore, but the wind whips the snow around. I have never gotten whiplash from snow before, but I did tonight.

I ventured out in the cold to go cash my paycheck. I got it on the 10th, but have been way too busy, and then too lazy, to get it.

I made the funniest Valentine's Days cards. I'll scan them and post them here when I have time. They make me laugh, but then again, I am anti-Valentine's Day. I swear, it was invented by hallmark to make the single people in the world feel worse about themselves.

Went to a basketball game last night and that was really fun. We went to Starbucks and then Christmas caroling, which was funny because of the looks we got. I don't think I've laughed so hard, as I did last night, in a looooooong time. I miss the whole "laugh till your sides hurt" days. I find very little that funny. Maybe I'm just not friends with the right people.

I need to get a posse. ---I think that's spelled right...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home