Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh yes!

Forgot some other stuff. Done with finals! I'd have a party but I got to work all weekend. Errr.

Last night my mom and I were watching TV and she asked me who I liked. So I, of course, lied and told her that I'm not interested in anyone right now and I see dating as an awkward experience which I wish to prolong as long as possible. She in turn, turned to me and said, and I quote, "Please don't ever become a lesbian. I'm a hip mom, but not that hip". That was weird because my mom is comfortable around homosexual people, I just don't think she wants anyone in our family to be one because of my extended family. They're all really religious and not that open-minded. I just told her it isn't hip to say hip. We then watched the rest of ER in silence.

Have to work. Ugh! Life is a bottomless pit.

3 thoughts:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger AndrewGlander said…

    Wow, STRANGE MONMENT!!!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    thats not very nice for your mom to say!

    what if you ARE a lesbian???

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Omni said…

    Do you ever wonder what parents think they're accomplishing when they say that sort of thing? :-O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home