Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

More random life.

Just got home. Stayed late at the movie theater to watch Miss Congeniality 2, which comes out...today. I need the soundtrack.

More movie theater stuff...Saw Eric, Nick, and Carey at the movies. Had fun talking with them.

In a crappy sort of mood. One of my teachers asked my counselor if I was pregnant. I have such low self-esteem anyway, and that just was the icing on top of the cake. As if I don't hate my body enough, let's give me more reason to. Ugh. He said that I was showing people my stomach, which I would never do in a million years. I hate my stomach. My stomach is gross and big and is not revealed to the world unless it is required swimming in gym. He also said that he over-heard me say my "breasts" were tender. First of all, he must have confused me with someone because I would never say "My breasts feel quite tender today" or anything of the sort, second of all EWW!, and lastly, if I was pregnant, why would it affect him and why would he feel the need to know? I...ugh! So for the rest of the day, I felt like crap. I started eating this mini cake thing in 6th, this was before, and I felt fat enough that I had to go to the bathroom, and then when I heard what this teacher thought, 7th hour, I felt like going anorexic, bulimic, cutting myself, all these emotions and thoughts flooded into my head. I need a new body.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home