Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Forever and a day.

I've had to work. I've had church. I was out of town. I didn't feel like it. These are all excuses for why I haven't written.

I work everyday but two, most weeks. Got my paycheck. $250! Biggest yet!

Church with Heidi. I'm, as weird as it may sound, getting closer to God. I believe in Him a lot more now than I ever have.

I went to Minneapolis for Festival of Nations. Got in a fight with my "roomies" then made up after we all slept on it. Ate a lot. Bought a lot at the Mall of America. Laughed a lot. And got lost. Heidi and I also went to Camp Snoopy and we didn't stop laughing. Heidi and I made up conversations between people we know and thought about how some of the guys we know would act on a date. Our stomachs hurt from laughing and dropping (height) on the rides.

I am really happy right now.

Heidi knows who I like. I know Heidi knows. Heidi knows I know that she knows. I lie.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home