Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Talk.

Talk is cheap.

There is talk of making me a staff leader. I'd be the only female one and I have worked at the theater far less than half of the people. The talk came straight from the manager's mouth.

This really hot guy (my kind of hot, the skinny guy, longish hair, rocker/hippie kind of vibe, hot) flirted with me when I was cashiering. ME!!! It was really weird. I, to be polite, flirted back and he ended up asking me when I got off work. It was really weird. He was hot, but I had to let him down. I have NEVER had to let anyone down.

I went to flirting with the new assistant manager. The AM is my kind of hot too. I introduced him to everyone and...he's really hot.

I pretty-much flashed everyone at work. I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened. We were in the back room (we being me, Nicole, Lib, and Lindsey, Marcus was out front) working really hard at cleaning. It was so hot that I asked if anyone would care if I unbuttoned my shirt, and no one did. I unbutton my shirt all the way and it let a lot more air in and still was kind of closed. I had to lean over to move a box, and then the shirt flew open. It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I had just put one button together on my shirt when Marcus came back and asked what was going on. I told him that we were all having sex and to go away. It was a good day at work.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home