Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, September 17, 2004

North Dakota

I live in North Dakota. Yes, it is a state. No, we are not a part of Canada. Yes, we DO have indoor plumbing and electricty. And no, we do not drive carriages. We hate it when you act like we're hicks. We may not be "city folk" to you, but we have the same 'smarts', if not more, as you do. I think it is so funny when people have never heard of North Dakota. It's even funnier if they are from a place WE have never heard of. I was born and raised in North Dakota, and I do not plan on being a farmer! I also, no matter what anyone says, do not have an accent. I speak noraml, you no speak normal! North Dakota is an okay place to grow up in. I don't worry about muggers and rapists more than the next person and I like that, though sometimes people don't. For the most part, people don't rush around. I hate it when people run around like headless chickens (and no, I have never witness this, though I have witness the birthing of a cow on my Friends, Grandparents, farm, and that was a difficult birth so it was gross, but as you can tell I am now off the subject). We also get all the same programs on T.V. as you do. I am pretty happy here, but what normal person doesn't dream of going to N.Y.C. or California? Anyway, I'm stuck here for college because it's cheaper and I'll probably raise my family here, but I'll always pretend I wanted to be where I am (will be).

1 thoughts:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger fg said…

    i think you need to get out of north dakota.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home