Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 12, 2004

I know you love me...

Since you all love me so much I have decided that you can prove it in a way that will benefit both me and...me. Everyone who comes to this site should tell all their friends about how cool it is and if they need to they can lie and add whatever info they feel they must so people come. I want more visitors. (tear tear*) How sad. I'm going to go play with my phone again. Tootles.

1 thoughts:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    Hi! I have a camera phone...they soooo rock! Oh I will tell all my friends about your blog!!!!!!!! visitors you will have hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home