Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Stupid poetry.com

Stupid www.poetry.com will not let me add a poem because it exceeds 20 lines. It only exceeds that because the side length is really short and some of the words have to go to the next line. It irritates me. Tell me what you think of the poem. It is a work in progress, but I like it so far:

http://www.everypoet.org/pffa/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30758&poems

I decided to post it at this new site www.everypoet.org because it allows people to view it and critique it. I'd rather somebody tell me what's wrong or they don't like about my poem than what they like about it.

2 thoughts:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sherilla Lay said…

    Leave Poetry.com, they're missing a lot putting the maxomum of 20 lines.

    What you have published on Everypoet.org is awesome, it creates so much atmosphere!

    Respect,

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Thank you! Some guy said it wasn't poetry. PROSE IS A TYPE OF POETRY. I still need to work on it. Some lines are longer than I like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home