Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Teen Page Meeting

I have no life. While writing this post, I am making mac & cheese. I have a teen page meeting and although Paulette said that twelve people "R.S.V.P"ed I am guessing, figuring, that less will show up.

I have a headache. Yelling at people because they didn't do their chores correctly will do that to you. I yelled at my little sis and bro because they don't know how to do anything right and because I had to spend an hour fixing their mistakes. Now, I am just an angry blogger who has a headache and no tolerance.

We just started "To Kill a Mockingbird" in English today. I wanted to read it some years back, but I had lost it.

I am trying to decide to have a party. The occasion? This girl that I hate, Kayla, is transferring over to another high school. If I do have a party, fellow Kayla-hatters are invited. Yesssssss!!!

I am really proud that I posted again. GO ME!!!

Final Thought: I ROCK!!!

2 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home