Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Crying

Rachel is making me so sad. Some people were being really mean to her and that just made me pissed off. Last year, I did something and it was terrible (I hate mentioning it, so I won't tell you what it was) and I started crying and Rachel was the person telling me it was okay. Also, in gym one day, someone asked me something, and I, again, started crying and Rachel, again, kept talking to me and calming me down. And one more time, about two weeks ago, in Gym, I was joking that I wanted to look sick so I could go home, and Abby told me to think of something sad, like my dad dying in an airplane crash, and both me and Stephanie started crying (our dads are in the military so it's something you think about when they are over-seas) and Rachel was the person who tried to comfort us. Why are people so mean and stupid to the people who are the kindest?

2 thoughts:

  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    uh...I don't get that
    how's Rachel making you sad?
    she seems to be being a good friend to me but meh I'm stupid, I'll leave now

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    She made me sad because she was telling me about how these people were being really mean to her and I hate seeing my friends really sad like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home