Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Sick...again...again

Went home sick...AGAIN. Dad made me a doctor's appointment, so I'll miss part of school tomorrow. I will have to get blood drawn again. I'm in the hospital so much for testing that, not only have I memorized the little charts about aids and the flu, but I'm beginning to know the staff. Last time I went in, three people said hi to me and I responded using their NAMES. I hope they find something wrong with me because I hate getting blood drawn and just being in the hospital. Life sucks. Last time I had testing down, their was so much blood-work! My dad ended up paying me twenty dollars to do it all in one sitting. I started passing out, so they had to take a break. I HAVE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TOMORROW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home