Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Kidnapped

My friends kidnapped me. THAT was a surprise. I had fun though. When we got to Ryan's apartment my friends and favorite foods were waiting. We went outside, in the freezing snow, jacketless, and were running around and having snowball fights when this old guy yelled "what are you kids doing?". It was really fun.

After this I went to the last half hour of the FBLA Christmas party and had fun hanging out with Danika, Kelsey, and Jessie.

Today was my birthday and I went out to Blue Moose. I ate sooooooo much. Just got back and I'm really tired (when I eat a lot, I don't like to move-I like to sleep), so I am going to go take a nap. I'll post later...

2 thoughts:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEZIE!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    *huggle glomps*
    ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home