Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Movie lines I love

"i'm in love i'm in love and i don't care who knows it!"- Elf (Will Farrell as Buddy)

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.-Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder as Napoleon Dynamite)

But my lips hurt real bad!-Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder as Napoleon Dynamite)

Let's get our Christ on, let's kick it Jesus-style!-Saved! (Martin Donovan 2 as Pastor Skip)

I've never met anyone so manipulative so deceitful, and I'm in politics.-Sweet Home Alabama (Candice Bergen as Mayor Kate Hennings)

Look, Scum angel-Finding Nemo (Allison Janney as Peach)

It's called a lance. Hello?- A Knight's Tale (Alan Tudyk as Wat)

I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.- A Knight's Tale (Paul Bettany as Geoffrey Chaucer)

It's not everyday you find a girl who'll flash someone to get you out of detention.- 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger as Patrick)

Just some quotes I like. Feel free to comment some of your own.

2 thoughts:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buenos dias, soy guil..
    haha, good quotes, 'though I note that you have two movies starring Heath Ledger....I thought that was funny, at any rate, I'll talk to you sometime. chau

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    lol. Who is this...that? Who said that. Your name please. I love A Knight's Tale with or without Heath Ledger in it, notice I didn't quote him from this movie. And the 10 Things I Hate About You, that's just an awesome movie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home