Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Work and stuff

Had to work yesterday.
Took today off.
Someone called me and asked if I could work for them today.
I told them no.
I have plans.
I didn't.
I lie.
A lot.
It's sad.
But I hate work.
Except when he comes.
It's all alright when he comes.

I have to baby-sit.
Tonight.
I don't feel like.
Writing complete sentences.
Having complete thoughts.
I'm not trying to be poetic.
Just stopping the line.
When I think I can.
You don't like it?
Tough.
I have to baby-sit tonight.
Four bucks an hour.
I miss my job.
When it comes to affairs of money.
I like money.
Sadly, it's true.
I need money for FBLA.
We're going to Minneapolis.
Did I spell that right?
Who cares.
I have to baby-sit to night.
A girl like Silas Marner.
In a medical sense.
It's sad, but true.
When I read the book.
I was one of the few that understood.
Because I baby-sit.
A girl like Silas Marner.
I baby-sit her tonight.

1 thoughts:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great post, sara. even though you weren't trying to be poetic, it ended up being.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home