Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

On a lighter note

Let me recap the past few days. The good things. I've been happy. Extremely happy. I've been so happy that I have:
  1. not said anything very mean to Sam
  2. had the urge to (and have done it twice) skip in the hall
  3. not been able to stop smiling

I have also realized that the one of the best things about guys is when you can smell the soap they use. I find it incredibly sexy and AH! They just smell so good!

Guys are also very confusing. I can figure any guy out, but not the one I like. If only I could take a step back and see, from an outsider's view, what the situation looks like...alas, I cannot. I will just stick to my earlier statement (guys are confusing). Good night all.

1 thoughts:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Omni said…

    Guys find us FAR more confusing than we find them, luckily. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home