Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

.

I am so sad. This may sound incredibly suicidal and what not, but I'm starting to wonder what the point of life is. We're all going to die any way. I try and think of what God's plan, I know-cheesy, for me is, and I come up blank. Why was I put here? What is my purpose? I want to help people, but I'm only 16. I want a sign. I need a sign. What am I supposed to do with my life?

3 thoughts:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    It's not what you are supposed to do, it is what you want to do with your life.

    It's up to you to make something of yourself.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    there is no purpose

    only to be happy with your own life and do good unto others

    or atleast try

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sara i love you and you have made a difference in my life! but if you know the point of my life i would love to know
    -g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home