Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I hate blogger.

I try to update. I try to post. It is all in vain.

On a two hour break from work right now. I'm working a double so my boss is letting me take a wonderfully long break. Have to work tomorrow from 6-cl. I want to go to The Interpreter, but have not yet asked my parents (unfortunately I still have to do this) and ask my friend if they still want to go. We went to Sahara together and said we'd go to The Interpreter together, so I'm hoping that they can tomorrow.

Saw Rick, Sam, Nick, Eric, Erik, blazer-Tuesday-starter guy, Don (maybe it's not his name, but I can't remember) and some other people I know. They went to Hitchhiker's guide and Eric (not the b-day Erik) was really annoying and was hitting buttons. He thought he was being oh so funny, but I was half asleep, hadn't had any coffee, and was running on three hours of sleep, so I was really bitchy. Jenny backed me up. Later I was laughing about it.

I started to wake up and was singing and dancing later. My and Will's song came on so we were singing to that. I was in a good mood until I left. My till was off by a dollar and I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.

Came home to heat, freshen up, and check e-mail. The people I want to e-mail me back, haven't yet. I am really bored.

Michael, my brother, has a friend over. Not a druggie one either! I am so proud. They are playing Halo2 behind me. The kid sucks. I could beat him and that is saying quite a bit. It's no surprise my brother is kicking him butt.

I need to cash my paycheck so that I can go buy another CD. I've decided that every paycheck I get merits a new CD. It's really fun. I'm going to spend this one on that one CD and clothes. I have no clothes. Dustin was making fun of me because I said I usually wear jeans. I guess he found this humorous. I wore a skirt though, a week or two ago. I'm wearing a summer dress either tomorrow or next school week.

I'm going to go nap before I have to leave. Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile.

Check out www.shopaholic07.blogspot.com and comment!

2 thoughts:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have a question, are you going to be published in any upcoming poetry books

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    who is this? i'm already in two and one coming out this...october (i think that's the month)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home