Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Life is like a book

My life is turning out to be like a book. I boring, long, strange book, but a book none the less. I've gone 16 years without having anyone like me. That's a pretty long time. In stories, girls like me give up, and then love comes around the corner...but that doesn't ever happen in real life. It happened.

Last week I like two people, cause I'm a hot whore (lol Danika), and then I went down to one. I found out yesterday that the two guys from last week like me. (I hate saying like me. It sounds so third grade) I'm all confused now. If only I had an over-paid, Hollywood director to tell me what happens next.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home