Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Work and other boring stuff.

I had to work last night. It sucked. I was out of there by 11pm. We had this new guy, Chris, working. He's pretty sweet. Richard gave Dustin the promotion he wanted to give to me. It makes sense because Dustin is 18 and allowed to take it. I'm still bitter.

One of my friends is being really (x100) annoying. She will not stop talking about this one guy and her's relationship. I want them to stop talking that way she'll just shut up.

I finally figured out the guy that liked me. He stopped like a week ago though, thank goodness. I now understand why my friend, the annoying one, thought I liked him. It was because he liked me. He's really quiet and strange and I've only heard him say like two words. Maybe he's a mute.

Ponder this and other pointless things.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home