Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yesterday...

Yesterday I went to The Longest Yard and I was right, it was boring. I talked with my friend, A, through the whole thing. About ten minutes after the movie started, Katie came into the theater with a flashlight and was trying to locate me and A, but since we were in the back she was just randomly shining people. It was really funny. She finally located us, shouted "NO MAKING OUT", and then ran out of the theater.

After the movie we decided to go out to eat because they had all this money left, since A didn't have to buy a ticket, and we headed to Panda Buffet. It was really good, and again, really fun.

After this, I was driving them home, A doesn't have a license yet, and we passed Walmart. So we just decided to go hang around in Walmart which was really funny. Ran into some friends that I haven't seen for awhile which was pretty cool.

We got into this argument about the rating of this movie, so to settle it, we headed to Blockbuster. I lost the bet. It was sad.

Then I took A home, got online, did nothing, went to bed.

Okay. I'm in bed sleeping because it's 2am when my phone rings. It's Fairy and she just wants to talk. I don't realize that it's 2am and I start getting dressed for summer school. I mention this to Fairy and she tells me it's 2am. I utter some cuss words of disbelief, tell her I need to sleep, and go to bed. Wake up late. Am tardy for class.

This is perhaps one of the worst things I have ever written. I'm trying to be vague, and it isn't working too well. Whatever. Peace out!

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home