Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Life and other boring stuff.

I faked sick to go to a friends BBQ. I should've gone to work. I thought going would be fun and would make me feel better about my friends and self, but it didn't the opposite worked.

I ended up calling Erin and I was trying so hard not to let her know I had been crying. She made me feel so much better. I wish that everyone was as nice and understanding as Erin. It used to be Heidi I could count on, but lately, everything is falling apart, including my friendship with Heidi.

I think it's me. I'm so f**cked up, it'd be so hard to know me. I felt like hurting myself tonight and thankfully Erin cared enough to realize I needed someone. Thank God for her, because I don't know what I would've done without her.

2 thoughts:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Adia Creator said…

    Hey! Why so blue? The minute I got on your site I was like,"Wow...this site is not so bland like the others are." But then you started talking about your troubles, but I'm still thinking deep down you have an inner glow that you haven't tapped yet.(You did through your site though I have to admit.)

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You speak lots of this Heidi are you obssesed with her? You seem very attention wanting. You should try to be more opptimistic then you can have more fun in your life. If things didn't work out with your friend you should try to move on. I don't believe that she hates you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home