Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Weekend

I live for the weekend, though I almost dreaded this one coming. I have a HUGE chem. test on Mon. and I plan on failing. I haven't studied yet, though I really should. I woke up at 8:00 am which was Hell because I was up till 3am reading. I finished the book, so it's all good.

I went garage sale-ing, which I love. Got some new cassettes for my car! I'll be jamming 24/7 now. Got a book, She Said Yes. I was going to buy it new, but I'd rather pay a quarter. I'm cheap, what can I say?

I went to the Farmer's Market and saw Georgia with all these fifty year old people in the city band. I was surprised that she waved to me, she seems to ignore me at school. I guess she wanted to impress the old people. Bought hot sauce, which is almost gone. Love! Love! Love! hot sause! I eat it like a meal.

I also love chocolate. I need to pick up an application at the local chocolate shop. I would love to work with chocolate.

I then watched the first half-hour of Toy Story 2, because I was too lazy to rewind Lion King. I guess you may be realizing I'm lazy. I think I say it often enough.

Finally, got on the computer, e-mailed people, googled crap, and came to write this. I'm working on a North Dakota thing, so watch for that. It should be funny if you're from a small state, or from North Dakota.

I got myself all worked up about the hot sause, that my stomach is growing. Before I go eat, I want to leave you with a thought.

Don't you feel like you're snooping when you read this?

P.S. (lol) I'm not going to make a habit of using paragraphs. Deal with it.

1 thoughts:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Thanks! I think paragraphs can be a waste of time. If anyone wants to agree or diagree, feel free to. I mean we waste most of our brain, why not waste it here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home