Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Funny Stuff

I have had a great day so far. I laughed so hard in Chemistry that I forgot to breath! It was awesome. It may seem childish put we (Danika, Will, and I) took something of Austin's and hid it and sent him on a wild goose chase. It was hilarious. That took of five minutes. I wonder how many calories you burn off laughing.

I then headed to lunch where some friends told me what profession I should go into to. I won't tell you the name, but I'll let you know that I was disturbed that they thought of it. They also had a pie-eating contest at lunch which was pretty funny.

Today was tropical day at high school, and I wore the loudest orange Hawaiian shirt! It has jeeps and surfboard and blue flowers on it. I looked ridiculous. I had to laugh at myself.

As you may be able to infer from the above paragraphs, I laughed a lot today. They say laughing helps you live longer and I believe that I have added at least three years onto my life today!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home