Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Recap of today

Recap of today

SCHOOL
1. Got a C going in english. I failed a quiz.
2. Slept in gym! It was awesome. I was 100% asleep until Rachel rolled on me, which she is denying.
3. Almost a break-down, well I kind-of did in Gym and a little at lunch, over stupid ppl who shall not be named...until I get really pissed.
4. Eric had a kazoo. It was annoying. I was going to throw it away, but I threw it on the floor for him to get instead. I am so nice.
5. Chemistry was hard. We have a huge lab going on. It doesn't help that Danika and I were laughing the whole time and I managed to spray water all over everyone within talking distance.
BODY
1. I really need to stop eating french fries and start working out. Who am I trying to kid?
2. I 'm on the way to not fitting in my dress.
3. I love food.
4. I should try and get some of these pounds off. It's not healthy.
SOCIAL SKILLS
1. I may not be going to homecoming after all. The reason? People are stupid.
2. I am really mean. I need to try and be nice and not so sarcastic. If somebody treated me the way I treat people, I'd think they were a bitch.
3. I need to cut down my swearing.
OTHER
1. Need to study, so much.
2. Have to help out more around the house, Mom is out of town.
3. Stop thinking about a person and move on.

3 thoughts:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Rick said…

    eric was very annoying... he played his kazoo all day and I would have liked to put poo on the mouth piece and then he would play it and get poo all over his mouth.... hehehehe

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    Good one Rick. Thanks BJ. I am in a great mood today. It's amazing what a couple of complements will do to a girl. Wait...

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Fin said…

    It's a hard knock life, ain'it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home