Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Yesterday

Unimportant Crap
1. I know that I didn't post yesterday, but I was being bored. I must have visited my site twenty times. I always check to see if anyone has commented.

School
1. Today is Hip-Hop day at school. They say hip-hop because it's against the rules to say gangsta and crap like that.
2. We did yoga in gym to relax us in our sit-and-reach.
3. I am not that flexible and I only got 44. I was the third highest person.
4. Finished Chem. lab. Danika, my lad partner, and I made up a sexy lab dance. It was awesome.

Homecoming
1. I've got my shoes and jewelry so I am definitely going.
2. My friend Maggie, who I was planning on going with, bailed on me. I'm currently flying solo.
3. I may have found someone to go with (I'm thrilled about that)

Fitness
1. Ran off 300 calories yesterday.
2. I was on weight watchers for that day, then decided that I'll just exercise a lot.

Unimportant Crap Continued
2. I realized I have great friends.
3. I had a pretty dull, yet fun, weekend.
4. If you are smart you realized that I had no one in this area, I changed my mind. I thought I was over someone, but I'm not.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home