Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Picnic

Just got back from this picnic my dad's group (he's in the a.f.) had. I love eating and laughing. I had a lot of fun. I ate way to much, but it's starting to settle.

My dad is suffering from back pains because you are supposed to make something for the picnic. Let me explain. My family is to lazy to make something so we buy that heatable macaroni and put it in a dish so it looks nice. My dad was running to get it, cuz we were late, and we feel. He's been having troubles for awhile, but after this morning, he just feels like crap. I have to drive him everywhere.

I am in an okay mood today. I've decided to go to homecoming after all. I'm not going to let the stupid people (okay, person) ruin it for me. I am starting to look forward to it like I did before. I'm still a little sad though. Oh well, when life gives you lemons...

1 thoughts:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger lil-miss-vixen said…

    hey! thanks for writing a comment in my blog! have fun @ homecoming
    -Celina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home