Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My stomach is a knot

I am so nervous. My friend that cuts herself got called down to the office and the counsler is going to call her parents-they know most of the crap she does- and now she is missing. She had to go between 1st and 2nd hour and then again before lunch. She just disappeared. I looked in the places she usually goes, like where she smokes, skips class, and even called her house. I am so worried. She thinks that this one friend of hers betrayed her when this girl nobody at our table likes, actually told. I know she's going to do something terrible. I hope she just cuts herself. I hope this doesn't push her over. I can't deal with this right now. I'm so worried. I hope she's okay.

1 thoughts:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    Oh Dear! I hope your friend is alright! I'm sure everthing thing will be ok! GOOD LUCK! I'm really sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home