Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Life sucks

I am in such a crappy mood. I'm tired of wearing a mask. The guy Rach was going to homecoming with had to be a dick and ask a girl out. So Rach is again free, happiness has been restored in "tens" of guys at our H.S. This pisses me off. Partially cuz Ryan, her supposed-to-be date bailed, and also because now all the guys are drooling over her. She acts like she's not going to go with a guy, but I know better.

My friend's parents came and got her. Yep, the counseler called them. I feel better about that. Hopefully her parents love her more than they seemed to in the past.

I need to nap, my head hurts. Too many people have complained about their lives. I hate it when people do this and their lives are better than yours. I'm going to go and dream of better things.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home