Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

F**ked up eyes

My eyes are being so crazy today. I have had my glasses in my backpack all day and have had to pull them out more than usual. In first hour, Spanish, my teacher was holding up flashcards and I couldn't read them at all. It was kind of scary but whenever she called on my I just said "No se", it worked really well.

Now onto the overview of the day:

Spanish
1. F**cked up eyes
2. I was partners with Rachel for this writing exercise and I thought she was wrong so we called over Senora Taylor. Turns out Rachel had accidentally written a swear word and Senora wouldn't tell us what it was. I, wanting to learn the language, asked her, a little too loudly, if it was bitch and everyone looked at me.
Gym
1. Swimming next week. Ewww. Hate swimming in school. I think it was put in the curriculum by pervy old gym teachers.
2. Swimming is evil...
Math
1. Fell asleep. I had my math teacher as my driver's ed. teacher (classroom part) and when I fell asleep it brought me back to the good ole days of falling asleep in driver's ed. And the awesome simulator.
2. Test make-up pushed back. Praise whoever scheduled his meeting last minute.
English
1. Passed To Kill a Mockingbird test with flying colors. Was there ever any doubt? I think not.
2. Huge paper on To Kill a Mockingbird due Friday.
3. Watched part of the movie To Kill a Mockingbird.
Chemistry
1. Need to make-up lab by four.
2. Finished worksheets.
3. Turned red millions of times. Ugh. Some people are just evil. I am the most evil though, never forget it.
Plans for Tonight
1. volunteer at some church, serving food to those in the community who are not doing so well financially. Most of the people are old, but still have to work because they need the money.
2. Dad has surgery. Damn his back.
3. Get Jenna (sister) from Piano.
4. Teen Page Meeting
5. Homework
6. Sleep?
I really should be working, but we have a sub so I just told myself I deserve a free day. (Insert evil laugh here) I believe I shall do a merry jig in honor of you, George...*Twirls in a circle and blows up*


1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home