Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 26, 2004

And so it begins...

My boring week has officially begun. I feel asleep from 2 to around 4...4:30-whenever Jenna called. I was so groggy that I forgot I had been sleeping and told her that I hadn't. I was half-listening for a little bit then I decided to go wake up. Jenna and I got off the phone and I drank a coke. Then I finally...awoke? and called Jenna back. Anyway, this was the last interesting thing that happened.

After Jenna had to go I decided to finish Jamie's book The Lovely Bones, it was disappointing. Didn't like it too much. Some parts were better than others...general idea of a good part: switching bodies, having sex. You have to read the story. It gets so slow, you may not be able to make it to any of the interesting parts.

Got on computer. Here I will sit until it gets late, I get tired, and I decide to go watch The Terminal. The movie looks okay. Tom Hanks? I think that's who's in it. Yeah. He's not the best looking guy but I think he'd make a good husband. Seems like the kind of guy who'll make you laugh. That's important, way more important than looks.

INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE I HAVE LINKED
  1. The Perm- I added you on msn. Don't be scared. I am not a random stalker.
  2. Jenna- My mom says you sound like a nice girl and you should come over.
  3. Carol- I stole your big pic for the top of your blog. It'll be posted in here any day now.
  4. Gareth- I'm too lazy to comment on your blog-That scooter thing had me laughing so hard.
  5. Rick- Teen page meeting? Need a ride?

Have fun with your weekends people!


1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home