Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Exhausted

I am so f**king tired. I blame you Jenna! Errrrrrrr. Woke up at ten. That means I only got nine hours of sleep Jenna! I cannot survive on nine hours of sleep. Ahhhhh. And I look like crap today. Not my regular crappy look, crappier then crappy. Yeah, your fault Jenna! Oh well, I had fun talking last night.

If you need me, call me, no matter where you, no matter how far. La la la la, la la, la la la la la la, la la la la la. I am on a sugar high. Sweetarts are awesome. I didn't just get the roll kind, I got the big box kind-the kind they used to sell at theaters.

I may be getting sick. Since this may be happening, I am going to check my e-mail and go play Americas Army. Love that game. Anyone out there play it? If so, let me know, we could be on a team together or something. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Remember I am always right. When I rule the world, you'll want to be on my good side.

1 thoughts:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    ha thats nothing. 9 hours, thata a lot! I went to sleep at 5 and got up at 11. so there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home