Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

So a guy walks into a bar...

Guess what everyone! Title of the post, yeah, has nothing to do with the post. Ha ha.

I am right. I am always right. Fear me. Suck up to me now while you still can. I shall be dictator of the world.

Jamie said our convo sounded like poetry. It's late. I'm going to paste it in here for you all to enjoy:

my brain is tired, but my body is not
jamie, you're like a poet, go you
did you like the move?
yes i did, did he?
he did

I am tired. It is late. I am going to bed. Nighty all.

1 thoughts:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Stezie said…

    The blog crashed or something like that. Everything disappeared and I had to add all the things I added again. I'm going to get the chat thing up again soon. I promise I'll try!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home