Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Loved

I am feeling loved thanks to all who commented to the following post.

I am having second thoughts about the Incubus concert. Am I giving you a ride Rick? You haven't been online and I'm not concerned enough to call. Reasons for having seconds thoughts?
  1. Nothing to wear. Must go shopping.
  2. Turns out my brother is going. I may not see him, but if I do, chances of fun will shrink. My brother lives for ruining things for me.
  3. Um...I'll think of a three.

2 thoughts:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    intense!

    love,
    jason mulgrew
    internet quasi-celebrity

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    sara! you have to go! I havent been online cause i have been playing halo2 all the time. its addicting. but yes i was planning on getting a ride. you have to gooooo. screw your brother, we will be in the suite and he wont see us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home