Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Testing 1 2 3

I'm trying out this theory: The shorter the guy, the greater the risk he runs of being a geek. I have multiple people and so far the theory has not been disproved. I added one thing though, ...being a geek, unless he is shorter than 5 feet, then the shorter he gets, the cooler.

Reason I have this theory? Leann is trying to set me up with this guy. She went on about how hot, funny, smart, and other crap he was, then she told me. He's 5'4. I am about 5'6 if not a 1/2 inch taller! 5'4 doesn't work. I don't like short guys. Once they get so short they no longer are starring at your face... Anyway, short guys give me the creeps, unless, here comes the add on part, they are under 5 feet. Then they are just cute.

Final Thought: I really need to get a life or a boyfriend.
Final Thought2: I have no life if I come up with theories like this...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home