Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

McBucks and Church

I got some McBucks-ha-ha-for burning CD's for this teacher friend of my mom's. She always give me gift certificates and stuff like that. This time I got McDonald's bucks. I was excited! I love McDonald's.

I went to church last night because I'm getting confirmed soon. That's when I become "part of the church". I had to go confess my sins. I felt so evil confessing sins to the Father guy. The last time I confessed my sins was in third grade when I had to so I could receive communion. The first time I did it I had to see the guy, I waited in line for ten minutes last night so I wouldn't have to look the guy in the eye. I had no idea what I was doing. It was embarrassing.

Took part 1 of chemistry test today. I think I did okay. I am one of those people who thinks that they do great, and then find out they failed. I know I got the last one right and I also know that Will got it wrong, so I felt really smart.

Hannah and Kayla took caffeine pills so we spent the entire lunch laughing our asses off and getting stared at. Once people around me get hyper, I become really hyper too. Right now I am so antsy and jittery. Tianna asked me what I was on and I started to laugh really hard. I laughed so hard that a couple of tears ran down my cheek; she keeps looking over here to make sure I'm not going to jump away or something.

I am going to go go go. lol, I am so funny. Reminds me of what a weird mood I was in last night. I started telling people my secrets and falling apart, then I went to church, cam home, finished/started homework, and then finally went to bed a 1 a.m.

Gym was really fun for once. Amanda, Leann, and I were pretending to shoot basketballs from the half-court line when in reality we were trying to hit this girl Kayla. She is really annoying and tries be all chummy. She is strange. The funny part is we never managed to get her but we hit Kyle like five times. We just kept getting in the way. I had to sit down because my stomach hurt since we were laughing so hard. Kyle thought we were trying to hit him and he kept moving every time we took one step. Then he came up and asked me why I was hitting him. I politely pointed out that I hit him once, Amanda had hit him all the other times. He still looked at me funny. Leann then formed this stupid theory that I am not even going to write here, because it was so untrue.

Final Thought: When one door closes, another door opens. Some people spend too much time looking at the door that has just closed that they miss the open one. Look ahead.

2 thoughts:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    what did you confess???

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    I was in the box thing by the way. I confessed my sins...that's as detailed as I get...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home