Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, December 20, 2004

ORANGE CHAIR

I sat in an orange chair at lunch today! I think most of the lunchroom knows I sat in an orange chair. I saw it at our table and started shouting "Orange chair" over and over again. I had to race for it...okay, nobody raced me, but they could have stolen it if they had wanted to. I felt so special.

Had wet hair for a good part of the day because of gym. I was too lazy to dry it. I had homework to finish.

While I was sick, we got new spots in chemistry. I hate my spot. Err. I missed the day we got to choose where we wanted to sit. Danika and I are plotting how to get me a new spot. We...okay, I, plan on harassing someone until they can no longer take it, and drop the class. We narrowed the people down to two, the two weakest. I can hardly wait!

I sat in an orange chair at lunch!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home