Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Stole this from George

...This is a place where I feel fairly safe, away from the constant mocking and ridicule that would undoubtedly follow was I to allow my so called 'friends' to read this. It is for this reason that this is the one and only place where I will ever allow my personal feelings to be told to the world. Just goes to show my complete stupidity how I could have easily kept my profile anonymous. But on contemplation on this matter I've come to realize how much I would really like my 'friends' to know how much I hate each and every one of them. So much so, in some cases that I would gladly kill them if given the chance.
...
Just a word of warning, you may find some of my ideas and opinions unusual or insulting, if so don't bother complaining to me because I don't care. Another warning for the religious out there who may be reading, I advise you read no further, lest you find out how much of an idiot I think you are.

Expect poetry, ramblings and down right angry ranting about anything that concerns me but I can't speak my mind about to anyone other than you the reader.
____________________________________________
That is where his first post ends. The reader! I love it. As if no one has an identity and you couldn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks. The reader! An easy way to detach yourself from the world, and even though you have comments, allow your brain to fool you into thinking no one cares and no one can judge you. Ah, the reader.

1 thoughts:

  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    O_o

    is that a compliment?
    I'm not really sure what you're saying
    but...uh...thanks?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home