Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What the **ck?

Turns out my friend's boyfriend told her he was going to propose on Christmas. Leann and I were "what the **ck"ing, all throughout gym--yes, even as we swam. If he told her, it's like he's already done it. The surprise is how he is going to do it. The way he is going to do it is, as I have said before, romantic, but not magical. He's proposing by acting the way any guy would, if he were just being romantic. He's not earning any points for creativity.

1 thoughts:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    hey give the guy a break
    it might not be original but it sounds romantic
    I don't think he should of told her he's gonna propose though, kinda spoils the surprise and whatnot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home