Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Go away

Seriously, I hate Red River (my high school). I hate all the people in it, the classes, the teachers...the PEOPLE. I have started looking at high schools around town and am trying to decide if any of them are better than RR. I also am going to ask my mom if she'd let me live with my grandma and go to school in Grand Rapids. I have even considered going to community because I hate RR so much. I've tried to deal with all the problems I have at RR-lack of friends, self-esteem, poor grades, evil teachers-but nothing is helping. I think I need a change of scenery. I hate being in Grand Forks, I feel stuck. I want to go somewhere, anywhere, else.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home