Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Got a...

Gosh, have I been busy.

To Do List:
Today-
  1. Study for Chem.
  2. Call Todd and tell him I love him (lol)
  3. STUDY FOR CHEM.!!!

Tuesday-

  1. Go serve food at church to poor, old people.

Wednesday-

  1. Don't WORK!! (I switched my Wed., for her Thur.!)
  2. Go to church with Steph (I'm church shopping)

Thursday-

  1. work. ewww.
  2. work. double ewww.
  3. Guess what I have to do.

Friday-

  1. work.
  2. work 6-cl.
  3. 6-cl work.

Saturday-

  1. work.
  2. 6-cl.
  3. Hopefully STARBUCKS!!!

Tis all...

Oh, and if someone I know wants to help me with the food thing at this church, LET ME KNOW! I WANT A FRIEND!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home