Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, January 07, 2005

I hate bowling

Went bowling with Rachel, Stef, TaJanna, Steph, Brianne, Abby, and Brandon. Wasn't very fun. I have to go when I'm invited or my mom says things like "no one ever asks you to do stuff and this is why", which is her way of saying I have no friends. Going only made me feel worse about myself. Abby brought up the guy I liked at homecoming and then I was bombarded with questions about the guy I like now. Like I'd tell them, of all people! Oh well. I feel like crap and I'll most likely be in this mood when I work tomorrow. I feel bad for the people who are going to the movies tomorrow because one wrong move, and I may snap.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home