Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Sexy Men in my Life, Part 2

I always said I'd write about the other sexy men in my life, but I have never gotten around to it. So here it is, the promised Sexy Men in my Life, Part 2. As promised. (And for those of you who missed the first one, check it out!)

I'm going to start this one out by explaining why I picked these guys. I picked them mostly because I saw them both today and they made me laugh. So here it goes...drums please!

A sexy man in my life is Will. Funny, sarcastic Will. Will is very smart, but he tries to act modest, even though he knows he's brilliant and he could...do smart people things. One of the sexiest things about Will is the fact that he says really dirty things, but doesn't realize it. He also doesn't get a lot of dirty jokes. Will is also evil. He thinks we should worship him, yet, in the back of his head, he knows we never will(hey, I'm gonna take over the world if you recall). But isn't a confident guy, sexy?

Another less sexy, no offense to him, guy in my life is Kyle. He thinks he's all that so it makes it all more enjoyable when he falls on his face...or I get him out in dodgeball. He acts cocky, but he's really just a softie inside. I think I say a tear when I got him out in gym, but it could have just been me. Kyle's best defense when some girl is disagreeing with him is to say "stop flirting with me". I admit, I laughed the first time it happened to me, but now Abby yells at him a lot more. I think he uses it like the "thank you" commercials-if anyone has seen those. The fact that he may, in fact, think we're flirting with him(that false hope) is what makes Kyle a sexy guy.

These are two more sexy guys in my life. More later and possibly a surprise...

(For entertainment purposes only)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home