Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

I wish I could...

I'm the type of person who WOULD ask a guy out, but this guy is different. He's not as easy to read as other guys. I did decide that if I get below a C on my chemistry test, I'll tell him. I've been studying very hard. I pray to God that I do good on the test-not just because of the deal with myself, but because my grade isn't as high as I'd like it to be.

I laugh now that I am in a position that I have advised many others on. I give great advice but I never take any for myself. It's easier with other people-you can see it black and white and not have your feelings get mixed into it.

What to do? What to do?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home