Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Second Day

Today will be my second day of work. I'm going to write now because I won't have time after work. I have to help close the theater tonight so I won't be home until midnight or later. Unfortunately, I have school tomorrow. I have enough trouble when I only get eight hours of sleep; wonder if I'll function with only five. I guess I'll see if I can function is Spanish 2 tomorrow. I'm a bi*** in the class normally, so if I'm a little grumpy, no one will notice.

Nervous about going to school tomorrow! Very few people (that I know) have seen my hair and I, believe it or not, don't want any one to say anything about it. Fat chance of that happening. I'd rather no one say anything. I, again, believe it or not, do not like being in the center of attention when it comes to some things...like hair.

I'll write about work tomorrow at school. Hope tonight goes as good as yesterday!

1 thoughts:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    im baaaaack!
    looks like a missed a fair bit :P
    congrats on the job!
    and the orange chair! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home