Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Everyone died

Everyone...just about, has died-the people with blogs. I admit that I died too, but I am back.

I have an interview in about forty-five minutes...I'm really nervous. They are really desperate though, so I'll most likely be hired. Don't want to jinx it by saying where I want to work though.

I don't feel like myself too much lately. I look in the mirror and am shocked to see my hair gone! Shannon-I'm not bald, but I feel like it. I look great in green shirts though. It, the green shirts, bring out the bit of red in my hair. I never did like green that much though. Maybe I'll take a picture and put it on here, then again, maybe not.

Have a great day people and wish me luck! Ahhhhh!

1 thoughts:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said…

    So, am I creative? What do you think? You can stop by my site

    http://www.anonymouspoet.blogspot.com/

    and let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home