Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

First Day

First day at work. My back really hurts. I only worked from 11 to 4:30 and I work from 6 until close tomorrow. Everything went alright except that my register had a surplus of ninety dollars. I was shocked. He thinks their was an error or something though.

I love working though. When no one was at the theater we played frisbee (and tried to hit each other) with lids, ate popcorn and drank pop, and gossiped about the boss or other employees. One person didn't show up and when he did, he was hung-over. We had fun talking very loudly around him. I also found out I hate people. As I'd put butter in the most annoying people's popcorn, I kept thinking "I hope your arteries close up and you die", or "Choke on this fatso." I'd always think these things with a smile though.

I still have a lot to learn though. Occasionally my machine will shriek and the screen will say "error". Luckily, Angie is always close by to help. Even though it was my first day, I was only trained for about ten minutes on what the letters on the keyboard meant. After those ten minutes, I was pretty much on my own with little help from Angie. Everyone said I picked up fast-I had to! If I hadn't have picked things up so fast, the day would have been much longer. I need to go nap now. More tomorrow.

1 thoughts:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    good job sara!
    is it midco 10, or carmike???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home