Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Slept in

Slept in today because I have to work from 5pm to 3 am tonight. It sucks. My back feels terrible from 6pm-12am, how am I supposed to manage? I hate work. I can't wait until my paycheck though.

I feel better after sleeping in! I left early, surprisingly, everyone did. I left second to last though because I waited with Steph until her mom came. I told her I could give her a ride but her mom doesn't let her ride with teenagers. My car was nice and warm by the time her mom came though, so it was all good.

I don't want to work! Someone I know, here in North Dakota, should go to a movie tonight anywhere from 5pm-1am. Last show is about 1:30am, but by the time we're done cleaning, it's late. My dad is going to give me a ride because I'm too lazy to drive there and back. He doesn't care that I'll be done around 3am. I'm excited because it means I don't have to get into a cold car!

I guess I should go eat or something...

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home